A fooball is kicked off with an initial velocity of 64 ft/s at an angle of 45 degree. A goal-keeper at the goal-line, 180 ft away in the direction of hit, starts running uniformly to catch the ball at that instant. What must his speed be if he runs with uniform speed to catch the ball just before it hits the ground?
[Given - g = 32 ft/s^2]
Asked by Sukrit Saha | 27th May, 2016, 01:52: PM
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 29th May, 2016, 06:24: PM
- please answer the question given below
- obtain equation of motion of constant acceleration using matter calculus
- On turning a corner, a motorist rushing at 44 ms-1 find a child on the road ahead. He is currently stops the engine and applies the brakes so as to stop it within 1m of the child. Calculate time required to stop it stops.
- What is motion?
- 14th sum plz
- Plz answer 4th part of 8th ques
- 13th sum plz
- Plz answer 12th ques
- IF A CAR start from rest and TRAVEL WITH CONSTANT acceleration for 10 second.find the ratio of distance in 1st and 2nd second travel by car?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number