A field is in a shape of quadrilateral whose angles are in the ratio 2 : 3 : 5 : 8 . Find the measure of angles.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Let the angles of the given quadrilateral be (2x)o , (3x)o , (5x)o and (8x)o.
∴ 2x + 3x + 5x + 8x = 360
(As the sum of angles of quadrilateral is 360o)
⇒ 18x = 360
⇒ x = 20
So, the angles of the given quadrilateral are (2 × 20)o , (3 × 20)o , (5 × 20)o and (8 × 20)o
i.e., 40o , 60o , 100o and 160o.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Find the value of x if x,(2x + 13°),(3x+10°) and ( x-6°) are all the angles of a quadrilateral
- two adjacent angles of पैरेललोग्राम हैव इक्वल मेजर फाइंड द मेजर ऑफ इच ऑफ द एंगल ऑफ द पैरेललोग्राम
- ABCD Is a square. Its diagonals AC and BD intersect each other at O. Find the measure of angle CAD and angle DBC.
- Find the dimensions of a rectangle if its perimeter is 100 cm and its length is 20cm more than its breadth
- trapezium prblem
- If all the angles of a quadrilateral are equal, what kind of quadrilateral can it be?
- In the adjoining figure, ABCD is a quadrilateral. (i) How many pairs of adjacent sides are there? Name them. (ii) How many pairs of opposite sides are there? Name them.
- Three angles of a quadrilateral are 54o, 80o, 116o. Find the fourth angle.
- Find the pair of adjacent angles and opposite angles in the given figure.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number