A cylinder is made up of materials having thermal conductivity K. If it is coated upto thrice of its radius of a material of thermal conductivity k, then the equivalent thermal conductivity will be
1. (K + k)/ 2
2. 2Kk/ (K + k)
3. (K + 3k)/4
4. (K + 8k)/9
Asked by Mamali Nanda | 18th Jul, 2016, 09:04: PM
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 19th Jul, 2016, 06:14: PM
- what is thermal expantion
- 9. The resistance of a resistance thermometer has values 2.70Q and 3.70Q at OOC and 1000C respectively. The temperature at which the resistance is 3.100 is
- what is the relationship between alpha and gamma
- Thermal expansion
- What is heat? What is the unit of heat?
- Which instrument is used to measure temperature? What are the various scales of temperature? Write the expression stating the relation between various scales of temperature.
- What is Joule's Mechanical Equivalent of Heat?
- State some applications of thermal expansion.
- What is thermal expansion? What are its types?
- Does the Fahrenheit scale and Kelvin scale give same reading? If yes at what temperature?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number