A cubical iron block of side 10 cm is floating on mercury in a vessel. What is the height of the block above the mercury level?
Asked by Paresh | 1st Dec, 2015, 03:11: PM
Answered by Faiza Lambe | 1st Dec, 2015, 04:08: PM
- When a piece of cork is put into the water it starts floating on the surface of water due to the upward buoyant force from water.
- you are provided with a piece of rock and common laboratory equipments.how will you proceed to find its density.
- what are fluids?
- What is the unit of density?
- What happens if the bouyant force of liquid is equal to or greater than or less than the solid object which is to be immersed into the liquid
- what is the relationship between boyant force and displaced water
- pressure at certain depth in river water is p1.,same depth in sea water is p2.which of following is correct? a)p1=p2 b)p1>p2 c)p1<p2 d)p1-p2=atmospheric pressure
- why is it easier for a person to swim in sea water than in fresh water?
- i couldn't understand relative densities
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number