A coating of cobalt that is 0.005cm thick is deposited on a plate that is 0.5cm^2 in total area. How many atoms of cobalt are deposited in a plate? (given density of cobalt = 8.9g cm ^-3 , atomic mass of Co = 59 amu)
Asked by Diya | 26th Apr, 2018, 01:48: AM
Thickness= 0.005 cm
Area =0.5 cm2
Density of Co = 8.9gcm-3
Molar mass of Co = 59
Therefore, 2.27×1020 atoms of cobalt are deposited on a plate.
Answered by Varsha | 26th Apr, 2018, 12:36: PM
- The maximum number of molecules is present in. (a) 15 L of H2 gas at STP (b) 5 L of N2 gas at STP. (c) 1.5 g of H2 gas (d) 5 g of O2 gas
- Number of carbon atom present in 22 gram of CO2 is
- calculate the number of hydrogen atoms and oxygen atom in 1 mole of water!
- please help Mee
- calculate the molarity of a 3.58m aqous rbcl solution with a density of 1.12g/ml
- During formation of photochemical smog, methane react with ozone to form an aldehyde. How many moles of methane will be oxidized by 4 mole of ozone?
- Gave the answer
- hiw many atoms of carbon are present in 7.8g of beneze
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number