A circular loop of radius 10 cm,500 turns and resistance 2 ohm is placed with its plane perpendicular
to the horizontal component of the earth's magnetic field .It is rotated about its vertical diameter through 180 in 0.25 s. Estimate the magnitude of the emf and current induced in the coil.Horizontal
component of earth's magnetic field at the place is 3*10^-5 T.
Asked by Balbir | 26th Jul, 2017, 09:18: PM
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 27th Jul, 2017, 11:36: AM
- 100MH coil carries a current of 5 ampere what is energy store in it
- Please solve question 2 And question 4.
- Self inductance L1
- What will be the effect on self inductance when the number of coils is doubled?
- Suppose the two coils with inductance L are connected as shown in the diagram above. Calculate the total self inductance.
- Suppose a circular coil and a conductor are kept adjacent to each other in same plane. Calculate the mutual inductance if the radius of circular coil is 'r' with 'n' number of turns kept at distance 'l' from the conductor.
- What is the difference between self inductance and mutual inductance?
- What is coefficient of coupling given L1 = 4 H , L2 = 4 H , M = 256.
- Calculate total inductance.
- Calculate the mutual inductance of a 1 m long coil with 0.4 m radius and 1000 turns has a secondary of 500 turns wound near its mid-point.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number