A circle of radius 2 cm is cut out from a square piece of an aluminium sheet of side 6 cm.what is the area of the left over aluminium sheet ?(take π =3.14)
Asked by rajkumaridevi014 | 6th Oct, 2020, 10:48: AM
Side of a square = 6 cm
Area of the square = side2 = 62 = 36 cm2
Radius = 2 cm
Area of the circle = 4 cm2
Area of the leftover portion = Area of square - Area of circle = 36 - 4 = 32 cm2
Answered by Renu Varma | 6th Oct, 2020, 11:53: AM
- find the circumference of A circle whose radius is 7 cm
- The radiusof a circular pipe is 10 cm. What length of a tape is required to wrap once around the pipe (pi=3.14)
- The diameter of a circle is 49m. What is it's area?
- how to find PI
- A road roller makes 1400 revolution. If the radius of the roller is 2.5 m, the distance overed is
- question no 14
- Find the area of square that can be inscribed in a circle of radius 8cm
- the area of circular plot is 3850 sq.m. find the radius of the plot. find the cost of fencing the plot at Rs 10 per metre.
- The diameter of a circular garden is 84 m. On its outside,there is around 3.5 m wide. Find the cost of constructing the road at Rs 20 per square meter.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number