A circle of maximum possible size is cut from a square sheet board . Subsequently , a square of maximum possible size is cut from the resultant circle . What will be the area of the find square explain
Asked by deepikankur | 12th Nov, 2017, 07:20: AM
A circle of maximum possible size is cut from a square sheet board will the circle having side of square as diameter
a square of maximum possible size is cut from the resultant circle will be the square having diagonal equal to the diameter of the circle
So find the area of square having diagonal x
Answered by Arun | 7th Dec, 2017, 05:22: PM
- What is the area of the right triangle with sides 6cm,8cm,10cm
- Sir, the problem is as follows :- The perimeter of a trapezium is 52cm. Its non-parallel sides 10cm each and and the distance between two parallel sides is 8cm. Find the area of the Trapezium. I have attached a picture of the problem and have highlighted it. Please send me the solution. REGARDS
- What is the height of cubiodal cylinder whose volume is 1236 and radius is 4
- A rectangular glass vessel with dimension 12cm×5cm×4cm is partially filled with water , if a rectangular block of iron measuring 3cm×2cm×1.5cm is wholly immersed in water , by how much will the water level rise ? Ans - 0.15 cm
- A barn with a flat roof is rectangular in shape of breadth 10m.length 15 m ..and height 5 m ..it is to be painted inside on the wall and on ceiling but not on the floor..find the total area to be painted ....?? Ans -29600
- A room and ceiling is to be painted ...if the lenght breadth and height of room is 3.5 , 3 , 4.5 Find the area which is to be paintd
- The edge of a cube is 2 cm. Find the total surface area of the cuboid formed by three such cubes joined edge to edge.
- A closed cylindrical tank of radius 7 cm and height 5 cm is made from a metal sheet. If the breadth of the rectangular sheet is 10 cm, then find the length of the sheet.
- A cuboid is of dimensions 60 cm x 45 cm x 50 cm. How many small cubes with sides 5 cm can be placed in a given cuboid?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number