a charge 'q' is distributed along three fourth of a non conducting ring of radius 'a'. the charge per unit length on the ring is given by q=Qsin2A , where A is the azimuth angle. Find the net charge on ring. Also find the field at the centre of the ring
Asked by Sunil Soni | 16th Jan, 2016, 08:45: AM
Answered by Priyanka Kumbhar | 18th Jan, 2016, 06:12: PM
- teach me
- In fig three point charges q,-2q are q are placed along the x axis. Show that the electric field at p along the y axis is E =(1/4×3.14×e knot)×(3qa^2/y^4),when y>>a.
- Fig shows a plastic ball of mass m suspended by a light string in a uniform field of intensity e.the ball comes in equilibrium at an angle thita .if ex and ey are the x component and y component of the electric field, find the charge on the ball and the tension in the string
- eletric field on the axis of charged ring and draw its diagram
- this one
- What is mobility
- sir infinite rod se toh uniform electirc field hogi toh dE toh zero ho jayega na ?
- Why is the electric field in a capacitor after introduction of dielectric= (sigma -sigma p)/ epsilon . Where sigma is surface charge density and sigma p is surface charge density of the polarised dielectric.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number