a car travels a certain distance with a certain speed.
if it had traveled 263646473.556596 km/hour faster it would have reached the destination 6364.356357 hours earlier but if it had traveled 446436.6466834 km/hour slower then it would be 645464.564563 hours late. What is its original speed and distance and time taken?
Asked by jeel katira | 21st Apr, 2015, 11:07: PM
Answered by satyajit samal | 22nd Apr, 2015, 11:10: AM
- if cos (40°-X)=30sin find the value of X
- evaluate cot (90-theta) -tan theta
- Evaluate cos48°cos42°–sin48°sin42°
- Evaluate cot 12 cot 38 cot 52 cot 60 cot 78
- If A and B are acute in right angled ABC, then sin2 A + sin2 B =
- If tan 7theta=cot(5theta–30degree),both angles are acute angles,find the value of theta
- How to evaluate without tables?
- tan1 tan2 tan3 ............tan89=1 what is the probability that a leap year selected at random will have 53 sundays if the polynomial x^4-6x^3+16x^2-26x+10 is divided by another polynomial x^2-2x+k gives reminder x+a . then find a and k.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number