A cake weighing 660 g has three ingredients: flour,sugar,and raisins.There is twice as much sugar as raisins and one and a half times as much flour as sugar.how many grams of flour is there?
Asked by Andrewsbro6 | 11th Nov, 2018, 10:09: AM
Let the raisins present in a cake be x gm.
Hecne, sugar = 2x gm
Flour present be
x + 2x + x = 660
4x = 660
x = 165
165 gms of flour is there in a cake.
Answered by Sneha shidid | 12th Nov, 2018, 09:31: AM
- how to slove algebra equetions
- every li9near equation has a dash sollution
- Five more than twice of x equals to 14 then find x
- whai is RHS and LHS give example
- If 𝑥 = 44 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦 = 6, verify that (𝑥 + 𝑦) × (𝑥 − 𝑦) = 𝑥 × 𝑥 − 𝑦 × �
- Determine if 6 is the solution of the equation 3x-10=8.
- Express the following as algebraic equation and solve. (a) Twice a number increased by 6 is 101. What is the number? (b) Six times a number decreased by 3 is 9. Find the number.
- If 15 is subtracted from a number, the result is 40. Convert this statement into an algebraic equation.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number