a box contains 80 packets of biscuit each bit 135 ram how many such boxes and loaded in a ban which can carry a maximum load of 800 kg
Asked by jsamkit22 | 4th Jul, 2020, 09:51: PM
A box contain 80 packets of biscuits where each weighing 135 grams
Weight of one box = 80 x 135 = 10,800 gm = 10kg 800 grams
Van can carry a load load upto 800 kg = 800000 gm
No. of boxes that can be fit into the van = 800000/10800 = 74.07 = 74 (approximately)
Hence, the maximum number of boxes that can be loaded in the van is 74.
Answered by Renu Varma | 6th Jul, 2020, 12:05: PM
- XC are meaningless
- who invented Roman numerals
- 15555555 in million
- what is the Roman nuner of 2199
- A medical company has planned to fill 20L of cough syrup into small bottle of capacitty 125ml,if they are now to fill the same quantity of syrup in bottle of capacity each 100ml.how many bottles more they have required?
- What are roman numerals?
- please tell what is roman numeral of 690
- what are roman numerals
- hi I have a doubt when we put 1,5,10 in a Roman sight ,we put bars above and below bel I am
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number