A body weighs 50g in air and 40g in water.how much would it weigh in aliquid of specific gravity 1.5?
Asked by Malavika Umesh | 28th Apr, 2015, 12:48: AM
Answered by Jyothi Nair | 29th Apr, 2015, 12:58: PM
- Whag is hydrostatic paradox?
- What is terminal velocity?
- What are the factors affecting the upthrust.
- What is the function of a barometer?
- What are the factors on which the pressure in the liquid at rest depends?
- State Pascal's Law and its applications.
- When we swim under water, pressure on our body increases as we go deeper, but yet our body is not crushed due to this pressure. Why?
- Why do carbonated drinks squirt over when shaken and opened?
- Explain the working of a hydraulic lift?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number