A body is moving with a velocity of 10 m/s .if the motion is uniform what will be the velocity after 10s
Asked by jadhavlalita466 | 27th Aug, 2020, 03:32: PM
As the motion of the body is uniform, the velocity at every instant of time remains same.
Thus, the velocity of the body after 10 s is 10 m/s
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 27th Aug, 2020, 10:04: PM
- a car is moving with the acceleration 2m/s from rest find the distance traveled by the car in 10th second
- A car travells 33 km south 13 km west and 14 km north in half an hour calculate the average velocity
- briefly explain different type of motions
- in 12 minute a car whose speed is 35km/hr travel with a distance of
- Abdul, while driving to school, computes the average speed for his trip to be 20 km/h. On his return trip along the same route, there is less traffic and the average speed is 30 km/h. What is the average speed of Abdul's trip?
- what is angular velocity
- A car travels with speed 30km /h for 30mins .and then with speed 40km/h for one hour find the total distance traveled by the car
- two men approach each other from opposite direction with velocity 10m/s and 15m/s . If their initial separation was 150m when and where will they meet?
- what is average speed
- What is Velocity?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number