A body constrained to move along the z-axis of a coordinate system is subjected to a constant force F given by
where are unit vectors along the x, y and z-axis of the system respectively. What is the work done by this force in moving the body through a distance of 4 m along the z-axis?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jul, 2014, 01:02: PM
Answered by | 4th Jul, 2014, 03:02: PM
- please solve the attached problem
- Can o get more number of conceptual questions???
- plz elaborate by figure and step by step question no 5
- plz elaborate by figure and step by step question no 4
- plz elaborate by figure and step by step question no 2
- If the percentage error of momentum of a body is 100%, find the percentage error of the Kinetic energy of the body ising mass and velocity.
- Calculate the work done in raising a stone of mass 5 kg and specific gravity 3,lying at the bed of a lake through a height of5 km .
- 25th sum
- A block of mass 2.5kg is sliding down a smooth inclined plane. The spring arranged near the bottom of the inclined plane has a force constant 600 N/m. Find the compression in the spring just after the block strikes the spring. Horizontal length=4m Height=3m Inclined length=5m
- An electron of energy10^3 eV is fired normally to the infinite.Conducting plate from 5mm.Calculate the minimum surface charge density on the conducting plate so that electron does not strike the plate .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number