A bear fell down from a pole 20m high,suddenly he fell down from there, he reaches the ground in 2s. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IS THE COLOR OF THE BEAR??
Asked by DHIRENDRA | 24th Oct, 2017, 05:14: PM
From Kinematic equations of motion
Value of g on the surface of the earth is different at all point because of the shape of the earth which is oval.
In general, we take g=9.8 m/s2 which is an average or estimated value
g is maximum on poles and minimum on the equator
Since we get here g=10 m/s2 which approximately equal to maximum value of g on poles i.e. g= 9.832 m/s2
So the bear belongs to the polar region, where you can polar bear which is white in color
Answered by Gajendra | 4th Dec, 2017, 01:14: PM
- Acceleration due to gravity becomes 1/4th. Show it at what height.
- if distance between the two masses is increased by factor of 3 then what will be the force of gravity between them be?
- Acceleration due to gravity. Derive its formula.
- A ball is thrown vertically upwards and rises to a height of 126.5 m. Calculate the (i) velocity by which the ball was thrown upwards and (ii) the time taken by the ball to reach the highest point. (Given is g = 9.8 ms–²) At Least 100 to 150 words
- What is gravity?
- state the universal law of gravitation?
- The mass of eartE is 6×10^24kg and that of the moon is 7.4×10^22 kg if the distance between them is 3.84×10^5km calculate the force exerted by the earth on moon
- If both the moon and the earth have gravitational force then why the earth not revolve around the earth
- Determine the value and unit of universal gravitational constant
- two objects of masses m1 and m2 when seperated by distance 'd'in air attract each other with force 4N.how is magnitude of force changed vwhen masses of object is reduced to one half??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number