A bear fell down from a pole 20m high,suddenly he fell down from there, he reaches the ground in 2s. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IS THE COLOR OF THE BEAR??
Asked by DHIRENDRA | 24th Oct, 2017, 05:14: PM
From Kinematic equations of motion
Value of g on the surface of the earth is different at all point because of the shape of the earth which is oval.
In general, we take g=9.8 m/s2 which is an average or estimated value
g is maximum on poles and minimum on the equator
Since we get here g=10 m/s2 which approximately equal to maximum value of g on poles i.e. g= 9.832 m/s2
So the bear belongs to the polar region, where you can polar bear which is white in color
Answered by Gajendra | 4th Dec, 2017, 01:14: PM
- 24. The dimensions of wooden block are 2 m x 0.25 m x 0.10 m. If relative density of wood is 0.6 , calculate mass of the block in kg. Density of water = 10^3 kg/m cu.
- can you please help me to answer these question.
- Derive an expression for "g".
- What is gravitation?????????
- WHAT IS ANTI GRAVITY ?
- if a weight of a person on moon is 8N what will the weight on Earth
- Can you think of two particles which do not exert gravitational force on each other
- what is difference between centrifugal and centripetal force
- what is gravity?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number