A battery of 9V is connected in series with resistors of 0.2 ,0.3, 0.4, 0.5, and 12 . How much current would flow through the 12 resistor?
Asked by roysubarna2016 | 20th Feb, 2019, 01:30: PM
Since all resistor are connected in series so the current through all remain same
Equivalent resistance = 0.2+0.3+0.4+0.5+12= 13.4Ω
Using ohms law
Current I = V/R = 9/13.4= 0.67A
Answered by Ankit K | 20th Feb, 2019, 03:19: PM
- what is electricity
- If the voltmeter reads 0.2 V and the ammeter reads 0.101A, the resistance of the voltmeter is (in ohm) 2 A A
- What is resistance?
- I is directly proportional to V,then V is also proportional to l (is it true)
- what is ohm's law?
- Experiment to verify ohm's law
- Please solve.
- what is the difference between resistance and resistivity of a conductor
- state ohm law draw a circuit diagram to verify ohm's law
- A piece of wire of resistence 20 ohm drawn out to increase its length to twice as original length .calculate its resistence now.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number