A battery of 9V is connected in series with resistors of 0.2 ,0.3, 0.4, 0.5, and 12 . How much current would flow through the 12 resistor?
Asked by roysubarna2016 | 20th Feb, 2019, 01:30: PM
Since all resistor are connected in series so the current through all remain same
Equivalent resistance = 0.2+0.3+0.4+0.5+12= 13.4Ω
Using ohms law
Current I = V/R = 9/13.4= 0.67A
Answered by Ankit K | 20th Feb, 2019, 03:19: PM
- If the resistance is doubled then the length also doubled but your in your MCQ quiz the but the length is l/2
- explain ohms law
- To find rarional btw potential difference and current
- A resistance wire made from German silver has a resistance of 4.25 ohm. Calculate the resistance oi another wire, made from the same material such that its length increased by 4times and area decreased by 3times.
- define ohms law
- Please find the attached question,
- How many 176 ohm resistors ( in parallel) are required to carry 5A on a 220V line?
- Why resistance will increase to 3 times when length is increased 3 times and will not increase to 9 times?
- A bulb is rated as 60W , 220V . what does it mean?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number