A balloon having volume 1.75 litre at 1 atmosphere. calculate its volume at 0.8 atmosphere. If temperature is constant?
Asked by hemanttkumarr | 12th Nov, 2017, 02:08: PM
Answered by Varsha | 12th Nov, 2017, 10:05: PM
- what will happen if we boil water at 100c in a closed container?
- Why do the falling liquid drops assume a spherical shape?
- Why does mercury have concave-downward meniscus?
- Define coefficient of Viscosity.
- Explain why water has higher vapour pressure than mercury
- What is the relationship between the volatility of a substance and the intermolecular forces present in it?
- What is Capillary action Explain?
- Name the factors that affect the Viscosity of a substance?
- What is Clausius-Clapeyron equation and what is its importance?
- Give reasons for the following: (i) Glycerine is more viscous than water (ii) Evaporation causes cooling
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number