A ball rolls horizontally off the top of a stairway with a speed of 1.5m/s. The steps are 20cm high and 20cm wide. Initially the ball hits
1. Second step
2. Third step
3. Fifth step
4. Sixth step
Asked by Mamali Nanda | 21st Jul, 2016, 10:13: PM
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 22nd Jul, 2016, 12:52: PM
- please answer the question given below
- obtain equation of motion of constant acceleration using matter calculus
- On turning a corner, a motorist rushing at 44 ms-1 find a child on the road ahead. He is currently stops the engine and applies the brakes so as to stop it within 1m of the child. Calculate time required to stop it stops.
- What is motion?
- 14th sum plz
- Plz answer 4th part of 8th ques
- 13th sum plz
- Plz answer 12th ques
- IF A CAR start from rest and TRAVEL WITH CONSTANT acceleration for 10 second.find the ratio of distance in 1st and 2nd second travel by car?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number