A ball is thrown vertically upwards with a velocity of 20m per second from the top of a multi storied building .The height of the point from where the ball is thrown is 25m from the ground . How high the ball will rise? how long will it be before the ball hits the ground ?[g=10m per second square]
Asked by Amy Jacob | 9th Jul, 2016, 08:56: AM
The same question is solved in NCERT textbook under solved examples.
Kindly refer page number 48 example 3.4 of the same for the solution.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 11th Jul, 2016, 10:08: AM
- a particle starts with velocity 20 m/s with constant retardation of 4m/s^2.find distance travelled in 7 seconds
- please answer the question given below
- obtain equation of motion of constant acceleration using matter calculus
- On turning a corner, a motorist rushing at 44 ms-1 find a child on the road ahead. He is currently stops the engine and applies the brakes so as to stop it within 1m of the child. Calculate time required to stop it stops.
- What is motion?
- 14th sum plz
- Plz answer 4th part of 8th ques
- 13th sum plz
- Plz answer 12th ques
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number