A ball is dropped from a height 100 m on the ground. If the coefficients of restitution is 0.2, what is the height to which the ball will go up after it rebounds for the second time.
Asked by sudhanshubhushanroy | 25th Oct, 2017, 09:05: PM
Height (H) after n bounce after falling from height h is given as
e= coefficient of restitution
Answered by Gajendra | 30th Nov, 2017, 05:13: PM
- pls prove that
- a car is pulling a trailer in a plane.is force applied by car on trailer is equal to applied force by trailer on car?
- 21st sum
- State Newton's third law of motion.
- Newton's third law says that action and reaction are equal and opposite, then how does motion ever take place?
- Why does gun recoil while firing?
- Why is a hammer used to drive a nail into wood?
- Why chinaware and glassware are wrapped in paper or straw pieces before packing?
- What is the difference between the working of a jet plane and a rocket?
- The terms 'action' and 'reaction' in the third law gives an impression that action comes before reaction. Is there is any cause-effect relationship?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number