A bag contains 5 green balls and few blue balls. If the probability of drawing a blue ball is twice that of drawing a green ball, find the number of blue balls.
Asked by pdcavita | 4th Dec, 2017, 09:07: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 5th Dec, 2017, 09:15: AM
- a dice is thrown once.find the probability of getting a number lying between 1 and 4.
- what is a polynomial
- A no.x is chosen at random from the numbers -3,-2,-1,0,1,2,3 the probability that x<2 is
- what is probability of getting 1 head
- A bag contain number 3 to 102 cards. one card is drawn at a random. Find the probability that it is not a perfect cube number
- An integer is chosen at random between 1 and 100. Tell me , will the total events be 100 or 98? Because in the question "between" word is used,if the word "from" is used then total events will be100. Kindly tell me the no. of total events.
- From a pack of 52 playing cards – jacks, queens, kings and aces of red colour are removed. From the remaining, a card is drawn at random. Find the probability that the card drawn is (i) a black queen (ii) a red card (iii) a face card.
- What is the probability that a number selected from the numbers 1, 2, 3 ...15 is a multiple of 4?
- In a lottery there are 10 prizes and 25 blanks. What is the probability of getting a prize?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number