a , b , c ∈ R , a ≠ 0 and the quadratic equation ax² + bx + c has no real roots,then (a) a + b + c > 0 , (b) a(a + b + c) > 0 , (c) b( a + b + c ) > 0 , (d) c(a + b + c) > 0
Asked by yeeshuraj3 | 10th Sep, 2016, 05:15: PM
Answered by Tripti Agrawal | 12th Sep, 2016, 05:03: PM
- questions 6
- find the value of p and q if the equation px²+5x+2=0 and 3x²+10x+q=0 have both roots in common.
- the equation x minus 2 to the power 2 + x - 2 - 2 = 0 has how many roots
- The quadratic equation, who's roots are reciprocal of the roots of the equation- ax^2+bx+c,is?
- write the quadratic equation, the arithmetic mean, Geometric mean of whose roots are A and G respectively
- root a, root b, root c are sides of a triangle. Find no. of solutions(real) in x, ax^2+(a+b-c)x+b=0
- If ax^2+bx+c has no real roots then? a(a+b+c)>0 (a+b+c)>0 b(a+b+c)>0
- If the two equations 3x^2+ax+1=0 and 2x^2+bx+1 have a common real root, find a and b.
- For the equation , p>0, if one of the root is square of the other then possible value of p?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number