A 1cm high object is placed at a distance of 2F from a convex lens, what is the height of the image formed?
Asked by jatin452002 | 8th Jun, 2017, 06:39: PM
Kindly refer the following link for your answer:
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 9th Jun, 2017, 09:51: AM
- The relation between focal length and radius of curvature is given by
- what is the convergence of light and where it is used
- The image of an object formed by a lens is of magnification -1. If the distance between the object and it's image
- In physics,what kind of image will be form when concave and convex mirror and in lens are kept together
- Is there any ratio for size of object in Convex mirror and real size of object ?
- Which mirror is used as a torch reflector?
- Source of light of kept at focus of mirror in headlighte of vehicles give reason
- A Ray of light passing through the centre of curvature of a concave mirror is incident on its reflecting surface . What is the angle of incidence and angle of reflection of this ray.
- What is the general value of magnification in lens and mirror
- An object is placed in front of a concave mirror of focal length 30 cm. The virtual image of the object is obtained at a distance 20 cm from the mirror. Calculate the position of the object. Please explain briefly step by step
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number