A 1cm high object is placed at a distance of 2F from a convex lens, what is the height of the image formed?
Asked by jatin452002 | 8th Jun, 2017, 06:39: PM
Kindly refer the following link for your answer:
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 9th Jun, 2017, 09:51: AM
- if you placed an object at (1) between 'C' and F and (2) F then find the position of image, size and nature of image formed by a concave mirrors ( with ray diagrams)
- When an object is placed between pole and focus of a convex mirror, then what is the image formed?
- How to form a image by concave mirror with position and size of image in a tabular form?
- The relation between focal length and radius of curvature is given by
- what is the convergence of light and where it is used
- The image of an object formed by a lens is of magnification -1. If the distance between the object and it's image
- In physics,what kind of image will be form when concave and convex mirror and in lens are kept together
- Is there any ratio for size of object in Convex mirror and real size of object ?
- Which mirror is used as a torch reflector?
- Source of light of kept at focus of mirror in headlighte of vehicles give reason
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number