8 gram NaOH ne pani ma ogali 250 mili dravan banavama avyu che.aa dravan ne 500 mili banavva pani umeri mand karvama ave che.aa mand dravan ma NaOH na mol ane molarity ketly hase?
Asked by nirdeshpatel2603 | 7th Aug, 2019, 01:35: AM
Que. 8 g NaOH is dissolved in 250 ml water.Calculate the number of moles of NaOH and molarity of the solution if solution is diluted to 500 ml.
Mass of NaOH = 8 gm
Volume of solution = 250 ml
Molar mass of NaOH = 40 g/mol
No. of moles of NaOH
Molarity of solution
When solution is diluted to 500 ml
Volume = 500 ml
Answered by Varsha | 7th Aug, 2019, 10:02: AM
- what is mean by molar volume of gas
- When 50 ml of HCl reacts With 10gm of CaCO3,Normality of solution is?
- 0.5 moles of H2O contain how many molecules
- question of chemistry in image attached below.
- If 1 g of contains x atoms, what will be the number of atoms in 1 g of magnesium? (C=12 u, Mg= 24 u)
- 3.2 g of Sulphur DIoxide present in the flask. Calculate the moles of Sulphur DIoxide present in the flask
- Can we also solve the numerical of the mole concept by the unitary method?
- An analysis of aluminum sulfate revealed that its copper contained 0.0774 mole sulfate ions. So find the aluminum moles present in this sample.
- How to calculate total no. Of moles of Atom
- Volume occupied by 10 molecules of water vapour at STP is
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number