Asked by dharmpalsingh533 | 21st Apr, 2019, 04:53: PM
Assuming your question as
6x^2 -7x + 2
Also assuming that you are required to factor the algebraic expression.
HINT and CONCEPT
Just try splitting middle terms.
-7x can be formed out by multiplying 6x^2 and 2 i.e. 12x^2. Such that you get two factors from this and sum up to get -7x.
NOTE- We also consider the coefficients of the variables, most of the times for middle term but you can also consider the variables while finding those.
Check for -4x and -3x.
Add them, we get -7x
Multiply them, we get 12x^2.
So, the expression becomes,
6x^2 - 3x - 4x +2
Take common factors from first two and later two terms, we get
3x(2x - 1) -2(2x - 1)
(3x - 2)(2x - 1)
These are the factors.
Answered by | 21st Apr, 2019, 08:52: PM
- if X square + 2K x kx + 4 4 is equal to zero has a root x is equal to 2 find the value of k
- find the con
- please clear
- Derivation of quadritic formula
- solve this
- The value of k for which x=-2is afoot of a square of a quadratic equation kx square +x-6=0
- Find a quadratic polynomial each with the given numbers as the sum and product of its zeroes respectively. 1)¼,-1. 2)√2,⅓ 3)0,√5. 4)1,1 5)-¼,¼ 6)4,1
- Write a quadratic polynomial,the sum of two zeroes is 2root 3 and product of its zeroes is 2
- find the value of k for which one root of the quadratic equation kx²-14x+8=0 is 2
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number