6CO2 + 12H2O ------- C6H12O6 + 6H2O + 6O2
SIR OUR TEACHER SAID ITS THE FORMULA OF PHOTOSYNTHESIS
PLEASE SAID ITS CORRECT OR NOT
Asked by Benitta Biju | 29th Jul, 2014, 07:34: PM
Photosynthesis is a physiological process by which plant cells containing chlorophyll produce food in the form of carbohydrates by using carbon dioxide, water and light energy. Oxygen is released as a by-product.
Chemical equation for photosynthesis is as follows:
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 30th Jul, 2014, 09:05: AM
- what is meaning of luck?
- what is science ??
- Why do we write 12 H2O instead of 6 H2O in the reactant's side in photosynthesis even if it is already balanced ?
- what is chemoautotrophic nutrition?
- define legnin
- What is Autotrophic Nutrition
- Why do plants need nitrogen?
- cross section of leaf
- label them
- Why is the leaf boiled in water for few minutes in activity 6.1 class 10?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number