6A current is passed for 19104 sec to deposit 78 g gold from a solution of AuCl4- then the mass of chlorine gas will be formed simultaneously at the anode of electrolytic cell?
Asked by thakurpratyush5 | 11th Jul, 2015, 10:10: AM
Answered by Hanisha Vyas | 13th Jul, 2015, 12:23: PM
- Electrochemistry:- Comment on pH of solution after electrolysis of ZnSO4 in aqueous media by using Zn electrode.
- Aluminium is extracted by electrolysis of
- Pls explain
- TOTAL VOLUME OF GASES EVOLVED AT STP WHEN 36g OF H2O ARE COMPLETELY ELECTROLYSED BETWEEN PLATINUM ELECTRODES.
- What happens to flow of electrons if we introduce two anodes at one end of the cathode
- 3.66 sum plz
- 3.71 plz
- 3.52 numerical plz
- 3.57 plz
- Pl this question as fast as possible
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number