5.18 sum plz
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 26th Jan, 2019, 12:53: PM
Note that, on heating a gas in a vessel, it is the moles of gas which go out, the volume of gas remains constant.
Initial moles of gas at T1 = 298 K = n
On heating 1/5th of moles of gas escapes out at T2.
The required temperature is 99.55 °C.
Answered by Varsha | 28th Jan, 2019, 12:24: PM
- The volume of SO2 gas (in l.mol 1) at 0◦C and 1 atmospheric pressure-760mm of Hg is equal to 22.4. Estimate the value of volume of the gas at 20◦C and 1 atmospheric pressure. Use Avogadro’s law of gas.
- an ideal gas mixture contains 4 milimoles of H2 for every mili mole of Ne .The partial pressure of Ne is ?
- What is a pressure in stp ? What we choose in sum1 atm or 1 bar at stp ?
- Is pressure directly proportional to temperature and inversly proportional to volume
- You are provided with samples of O2,N2,CO2 and CO under similar conditions of temperature and pressure that they contain the same number of molecules represented by letter M . The molecules of O2 occupy the volume of N litres and have a mass of 8g under similar conditions of temperature and pressure A) I) what volume is occupied by M molecules of N2? II) what volume is occupied by 3M molecules of CO ? B) what is the mass of CO2 in grams C) name the law of above questions
- The volume occupied by a certain gas was found 5.6 dm3 when the pressure was 2 atmosphere. If the pressure is increased by 15%, find the new volume of the gas.
- At a given temperature the pressure of gas reduces to 75% of its initial value and the volume increases by 40% of its initial value. Find the temperature if the initial temperature was -10 degree Celsius.
- A gaseous mixture contains CO and SO2 in equimolecular proportion.The weight of 2.24 L of this mixture at NTP is?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number