50 N of force is applied on an object through 5m at an angle of 75°,the body displaces 10 m.Calculate the work done.Give reasons for your answer....
Asked by pahiroy1221 | 17th Jan, 2016, 03:34: PM
In the given case, work is done only when force is applied on the object to move the object to 5m.
Thus, F = 50N, s = 5 m and Θ = 75º
Work done = Force × Displacement
or W = FscosΘ
W = 50N × 5 m × cos75º
= 230.43 J
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 18th Jan, 2016, 12:05: PM
- painting is work or not
- Work done does not depend on the distance travelled. Give reason.
- When work is said to be done?
- How do you know that some entity is a form of energy ?
- Person A move from ground to third floor of his house through lift and person B do the same job with staircase who has done more job give reason
- in displacing a body 5 metre by a force of 50 Newton the work done is 125 joule find out the angle between the direction of force and displacement
- What is work done?
- A force of 40 Newton acts on a object at an angle of 45 degree with horizontal as a result the object is displaced horizontally through a distance of 14 metres calculate the work done by the force on an object
- Why energy is equal to work done?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number