50 ml of 0.1 (M) H2SO4 is mixed with 150 ml of 0.2 (M) NaOH solution, the resulting solution is
(A) Acidic, (N/5)
(B) Basic, (N/5)
(C) Basic, 0.075 (M)
Asked by debjit_dm | 17th May, 2020, 10:59: AM
Answered by Ravi | 18th May, 2020, 09:00: PM
- During formation of photochemical smog, methane react with ozone to form an aldehyde. How many moles of methane will be oxidized by 4 mole of ozone?
- Gave the answer
- hiw many atoms of carbon are present in 7.8g of beneze
- sir what is molarity
- If of 6×10²³HCL are dissolved in 100ml water calculate the molarity of solution obtained
- how can we understand. density,mass and volume?
- find mole fraction of NaOH and H2O in 2 molal of aq.NaOH
- Definatio of mole
- Calculate the mole fraction of solute and solvent in 20% of w/v% of Naoh (aq) given density as 1.25g/ml?
- Number of moles in 12amu of carbon are
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number