5 uses of ultrasound.
Asked by | 18th Jul, 2008, 08:49: PM
Some uses of ultrasound are:
- The most well known application of this technique is its use in sonography to produce pictures of foetuses in the human womb.
- Cleaning teeth in dental hygiene.
- Focused ultrasound sources may be used for cataract treatment
- It has the ability to stimulate bone-growth .
- Treating benign and malignant tumors and other disorders, via a process known as Focused Ultrasound Surgery
Answered by | 22nd Jul, 2008, 09:19: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number