5)the midpoint of the sides of a triangle are (3,4),(4,1),(2,0).find the coordinates of the vertices of the triangle.
6)for what value of p are the points (2,1),(p,-1),(-1,3) are collinear?
7)if the vertices of a triangle are (1,k),(4,-3),(-9,7) and its area is 15 sq units ,find the value of k.
8)for what value of p,are the points (-3,9),(2,p) and (4,-5) are collinear?
9)find the ratio in which the points (x,2) divides the line segment joining the points (-3,-4) and (3,5). also find the value of x.
10)if the pointsA(4,3) and b(x,5) are on the circle with cemtre O(2,3) , find the value of x
Asked by snisarulhaq | 2nd Dec, 2017, 02:37: PM
Answered by Arun | 4th Dec, 2017, 02:44: PM
- find the ratio in which the line 3x+4y+9=0 divides the line segment joining the line segments joining the points (1,3)(2,7)
- The base BC of an equilateral triangle ABC lies on y‐axis. The coordinates of point C are (0,–3).The origin is the midpoint of the base. Find the coordinates of the points A and B. Also, find the coordinates of another point D such that ABCD is a rhombus.
- line intersects the y-axis and x-axis at points P and Q respectively. If (2, -5) is the mid point of PQ, then find the coordinates of P and Q. So, x1=0.
- Find the coordinates of the points of trisection of the line segment joining (4,1) and (-2,-3).
- If (-1,3) ,(1,-1), (5,1) are he vertices off a triangle,find the length of its medians.
- The coordinates of a point A, where AB is diameter of a circle whose center is (2,3) and B is (1,4)? (a) (3,-10) (b) (-3,10) (c) (1,-10) (d) none of these
- Page 362 Question # 6 The vertices of a triangle are (-4,2), (9,7) (2,b) and its centroid is (-1,3). Find the values of a and b.
- the base BC of an equilateral triangle ABC lies on yaxis,the coordinates of point C are(0,-3),the origin is midpoint of the base find the coordinates A andB ,Also find thecoordinates of another point D such that BACD is a rhombus
- the line goining the point (2,1) and (5,-8)is trisected at the point p and q.if point p lies on the line 2x-y+k=0find the value of k
- Please tell me
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number