5. Solve graphically the pair of linear equations 2x+4y=10 and 3x+6y=12. Also, find the
coordinates of the points where the lines meet x-axis and y-axis.
Asked by ANIRUDH | 25th Jun, 2017, 08:18: PM
Since the graph consists of a pair of parallel lines, the system of equations has no solution.
Also, the graph 2x+4y=10 cuts the x and y axes at (0,2.5) and (5,0) respectively, while the graph of 3x+6y=12 cuts the x and y axes at (4,0) and (0,2) respectively.
Answered by Rebecca | 26th Jun, 2017, 08:16: AM
- solve it with system of equation rraphically 2x+3y=2, x-2y=8
- the pair of equation y = 0 and y = -9 has __________ (a) one solution (b) two solutions (c) infinitely many solutions (d) no solutions
- Solve the pair of linear equation by graphically 2x+3y-9=0 and 4x+6y-18=0
- The value of k for which the system of equations 2x+3y=5 and 4x+ky=10 has infinite number of solutions, is
- will u plz explain me more about graphical representation
- Exercise 3.1question no. 1
- please solve
- What would be the graphical representation of the pair of linear equations 3x - 5y = -9 and 6x - 10y = -8?
- solve for X and Y the equations are 2 X + 3 Y is equal to 9 and 4 x + 6 Y is equal to 15
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number