5 gm ice at -10 C is mixed with 20 gm water at 30 C .What is finaln temperature of mixture?Given:specific heat of ice = 0.5 and latent heat of ice = 80 cal/gm.
Asked by joykphukan | 1st May, 2015, 12:26: PM
Answered by Priyanka Kumbhar | 4th May, 2015, 09:24: AM
- What is calorimetry?
- Water is used in hot water bottles and coolants as well. Why?
- What are the various changes that takes place on heating a substance?
- What is molar heat capacity? Derive the expression for it.
- What is triple point? What is the triple point of water?
- Write the value of specific heat of a gas in an isothermal process?
- What are the two principal specific heats of a gas?
- What is ? On what factors does its value depend?
- What is thermal capacity?
- Is Cp greater than Cv? Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number