4.008g of pure KClO3 was quantitatively decomposed to give 2.438g of KCl and oxygen. KCl was dissolved was in H2O and treated with AgNO3 sol. The result was a precipitate of AgCl weighing 4.687g. Under further treatment AgCl was found to contain 3.531g of Ag. What are the atomic weights of Ag, Cl & K relative to O=16?
Asked by Vidushi412 | 26th Sep, 2018, 02:01: PM
Weight of KClO3 =4.008 g
Weight of KCl + Oxygen =2.438 g
Weight of AgCl =3.531 g
Atomic weight of Ag = ?
Atomic weight of Ag = 107
Atomic weight of Cl = 35.03
Atomic weight of K =38.84
Answered by Varsha | 26th Sep, 2018, 06:45: PM
- The maximum number of molecules is present in. (a) 15 L of H2 gas at STP (b) 5 L of N2 gas at STP. (c) 1.5 g of H2 gas (d) 5 g of O2 gas
- Number of carbon atom present in 22 gram of CO2 is
- calculate the number of hydrogen atoms and oxygen atom in 1 mole of water!
- please help Mee
- calculate the molarity of a 3.58m aqous rbcl solution with a density of 1.12g/ml
- During formation of photochemical smog, methane react with ozone to form an aldehyde. How many moles of methane will be oxidized by 4 mole of ozone?
- Gave the answer
- hiw many atoms of carbon are present in 7.8g of beneze
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number