I did not understood how to solve this
Asked by avishkargosavi89.9spicertl | 23rd Jun, 2020, 08:54: PM
Use substitution method.
A similar problem is solved here.
Answered by | 23rd Jun, 2020, 09:29: PM
- Solve the following simultaneous equations by substitution method: 8 y = 11 ; 3 – y = 2
- solve 2x + = 35 , 3x + 4y = 65 hence find the value of x/ y
- the sum two number x and y is 10 and their product is 8.
- 3x-y=23 x/3+y/4=4
- x +2y = 1 , 3x - y = 17 by substituting method
- By Substitution
- How to solve By substitution method.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number