Asked by Akashkumar5263426 | 27th May, 2020, 01:58: AM
3x-y=5 ... (i)
4x+3y=11 ... (ii)
Multiplying (i) by 3, we get
9x-3y=15 ... (iii)
Adding (ii) and (iii), we have
Substituting in (i) we get
Answered by Renu Varma | 27th May, 2020, 10:58: AM
- what is linear equations
- Express 2x = 5y in the form ax + by + c = 0Express 2x = 5y in the form ax + by + c = 0Express 2x = 5y in the form ax + by + c = 0
- The number of girls in class IX is 2 more than thrice the number of boys. Represent the above statement by a linear equation in variables ‘x’ and ‘y’.
- In △ABC and △DEF , AB = FD , and ∠A = ∠D . The two triangles will be congruent by SAS axiom if
- The point (m, -m) always lies on the line. x=m y=-m x+y=0 x=y
- A two digit number is 1 less than twice the number obtained after reversing the digits. Form a linear equation in two variables for the given situation and express it in standard form.
- the taxi fare in a city is as follows:for the first kilometre,the fare is rupees 8 and for thesubsequent distance it is rupees 5 per km. taking the distance covered as x km and total fare as rupees y, write a linear equation for this information ,and draw its graph.
- which one of the following options true ,and why y=3x+5
- The cost of one pen is equal to four times of pencil.change to ax+by+c=0 .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number