Asked by purvi.naik21 | 17th Aug, 2020, 11:17: PM
It should be Sucrose instead of Glucose.
Molecular weight of urea= 60 g
Molecular weight of Sucrose= 342 g
Boiling point of Urea=Boiling point of Sucrose
So, w1/M1 =w2 /M2
w2 =17.1 g
Answered by Ravi | 18th Aug, 2020, 12:46: PM
- Molal elevation constant for benzene is 2.5K/m. A solution of some organic substance in benzene boils at 0.126°C higher than benzene. What is the molality of solution?
- Boiling point of water at 750mm of hg is 99.63°C. how much sucrose is to be added to 500g of water such that it boils at 100°C.
- 2.00g of non-electolyte solute dissolved in 100g of benzene, lowered the freezing point of benzene by 0.30K. find the molar mass of solute.
- What is colligative property
- Explain B.pt.elevation and F.pt.depression?
- To 500 cm3of water ,3×10^-3 of acetic acid is added .if 23 percent is dissociated what will be the depression in freezing pt given k1 is 1.86K kg /mol
- two liquids a and b at 120C and 160C which of these liquids has at higher vapour pressure at 90C
- calculate freezing point of a solution when 54g of glucose is dissolved in 250g of water
- Calculate the amount of CaCl2, which must be added to 2 kg water so that the freezing point is depressed by 61 K (Kf of H2O =1.86 K kg mol^-1, Atomic mass of Ca = 40, Cl = 35.5)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number