'As an object is slowly brought from infinity to the focus of convex lens, the image travels from the focus to infinity.' Show this with the help of diagram with five different positions of the object.
Asked by gspublicschool | 25th Feb, 2019, 07:18: PM
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 26th Feb, 2019, 11:02: AM
- An object 50cm tall is placed on the principal axis of a convex lens.Its 20cm tall image
- How does the size of image change as the object is brought from closer to infinite towards the convex lens?
- The object 5cm high is placed in front of a lens of power +2D. Two times real and magnified image of the object is attained by the lens. Find 1)Object distance 2)Image distance 3)height of the image
- relation between intensity of image and aperture when half of the lens is covered
- An object is placed before a concave lens of focal length 12cm. The size of the image formed by the lens is half the size of the object. Calculate the distance.
- draw the ray diagram for getting a magnified inverted real image by using a convex lens
- why focal length of convex lens is taken as positive
- Which lens form virtual and erect image?
- A a concave lens has focal length of 15cm at what distance should be the object placed from the lens so that it is formed and image at 10 cm from the lens? What will be the nature and magnification of the image
- why should we use canadabalsm to glued lenses
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number