3.6gram sample on combustion, gave 3.3 grams of CO2. The percentage of carbon in the sample is:
Asked by vikasg13.hardware | 11th Nov, 2017, 01:51: PM
% C= 12/44wt of CO2/wt* 100
Answered by Varsha | 12th Nov, 2017, 10:28: PM
- in a reaction 4.0g of sodium carbonate were reacted with 10g of hydrochloric acid. The product was a mixture of 2.5g of carbon dioxide and 11.5g of sodium chloride.
- How to identify which radical it is? Any tricks to find?
- What are the forth drawback of Delton'theory ?
- What does 20% w/v sugar syrup means what.
- In a reaction 5.3gm of sodium carbonate reacted with 6gm of ethanoic acid , the products were 2.2gm of carbon dioxide, 0.9gm of water and 8.2 gm of sodium ethanoic. Show that , these observations are in agreement with law of conservation of mass.
- Maam Is NO a compound or element
- State the formula of the compound between sulphur and hydrogen
- why are decompositin reaction is called opposite of combination reaction
- the constituent element of sulphuric acid
- What is law of conservation of mass is also known as?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number