3 rd law motion
Asked by shinulenchy | 30th Jan, 2019, 07:39: PM
Newton third law of motion is more of a statement. It doesn't apply any formulation concept.
Its state every action has equal and opposite reaction. But there are more of this
1. Selection of action and reaction is purely random.
2. Nature of action and reaction force will be same.( if action force is due to gravitation force then reaction force must be gravitation force).
3. Action and reaction happens simultaneously there is no time lag
4. Action and reaction occurr on different body.
Answered by Ankit K | 30th Jan, 2019, 09:07: PM
- I would like to know whether action and reaction can be interchanged in newtons third law
- according to newtons third law to every action there is equal and opposite reaction but I have a doubt whether action should happen first or the reaction
- Hitting the ball to the floor is an example for Newton's third law?
- First law and second law and third law motion examples
- If action and reaction forces are equal and opposite, then why do they result in change in momentum of the body?
- Why is it difficult for a fireman to hold a hose pipe, which ejects a large amount of water at a high velocity?
- Why does a gunman get a jerk on firing a bullet?
- How does Newton's third law explain the walking on the road?
- Write the two essential characteristics of the forces to be classified as action-reaction forces?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number