3 rd law motion
Asked by shinulenchy | 30th Jan, 2019, 07:39: PM
Newton third law of motion is more of a statement. It doesn't apply any formulation concept.
Its state every action has equal and opposite reaction. But there are more of this
1. Selection of action and reaction is purely random.
2. Nature of action and reaction force will be same.( if action force is due to gravitation force then reaction force must be gravitation force).
3. Action and reaction happens simultaneously there is no time lag
4. Action and reaction occurr on different body.
Answered by Ankit K | 30th Jan, 2019, 09:07: PM
- A girl of mass 40 kg jumps with a horizontal velocity of 5m/s onto a stationary cart with frictionless wheels.The mass of the cart is 3 kg.What is her velocity as the cart starts moving?Assume that there is no external unbalnaced force working in the horizontal direction.
- define thrust
- What is Newtons third law of motion
- I would like to know whether action and reaction can be interchanged in newtons third law
- according to newtons third law to every action there is equal and opposite reaction but I have a doubt whether action should happen first or the reaction
- Hitting the ball to the floor is an example for Newton's third law?
- First law and second law and third law motion examples
- If action and reaction forces are equal and opposite, then why do they result in change in momentum of the body?
- Why is it difficult for a fireman to hold a hose pipe, which ejects a large amount of water at a high velocity?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number