3 equal resistors connected in series across a source of e.m.f together dissipitate 10 watt. if the same resistors are connected in parallel across the same e.m.f. then what will be the power dissipated ?
Asked by anshu.swati | 18th Jul, 2014, 10:52: PM
For series, 10 = V2/3R
For parallel, P = V2 /(R/3)
Solving, we get P = 90 W
Answered by Sheetal Jalan | 20th Jul, 2014, 09:57: PM
- A wire of length 22.5 cm and resistance was 20 © and the diameter was 0. 3mm then what is the resistivity of the material .
- formula of equivalent resistance in parallel and series'
- what is formula for Resistance in series and parallel
- Judge the equivalent resistance when the following are connected in parallel - (a) 1 Ω and 106Ω, (b) 1Ω and 103Ω and 106Ω. can you please answer this question fast.
- Please answer this question
- Find the equivalent resistance between AB AC and AD
- Q. Find the current drawn from the battery by the network of 4 resistors shown in the diagram. Kindly Refer the file uploaded for diagram.
- please tell how to solve
- what is effective resisitance and how can we find it
- how to calculate the resistance if the resistors are inclined between parallel wires
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number