25 dgree celcius pr pure water ki pH valu 7 hai to 100 dgree celcius pr pure water ki pH valu kitni hogi?
Asked by Daddurock | 20th Jul, 2019, 12:59: PM
pH of pure water at 100 °C is 6.14
That is pH decreases as temperature increases. But it doesn't mean that water becomes acidic at higher temperatures.
Because, in pure water there is always equal number of hydrogen ions and hydroxide ions.
Answered by Varsha | 21st Jul, 2019, 11:21: PM
- Name the compound used for softening hard water.
- what is the normal pH of water ?
- what is the importance of acid base indicators
- what is ph value
- what are olfactory indicators
- if 10ml of H2SO4is mixed with 10ml.of mg(OH)2 of the same concentration, what is the colour of the universal indicator
- What is ph of HCL
- You have four solutions A,B,C and D. The pH of solution A is 6, B is 9, C is 12 and D is 7. Arrange the above four solutions in the increasing order of H+ ion concentration.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number