22/7 is a irrational number
Asked by kraju36913 | 24th Apr, 2022, 09:10: PM
22/7 is a rational number. All rational numbers can be expressed as a fraction whose denominator is non zero.
pi cannot be expressed in the fraction of two integers and has no accurate decimal value, so pi is an irrational number.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 25th Apr, 2022, 11:58: AM
- 144/84 solution
- subtract 15 from -17
- express 0.35(bar on 35) + 4.24(bar on 4) in p/q form
- express 1.32 bar + 0.35 bar as a fraction in simplest form
- insert 16 rational numbers between 2.1 an d 2.2
- what are rational numbers ?
- Find six rational numberbetween2and3
- the decimal representation of the numbers 8/27
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number