200kg iron ore Fe2O3 containing 20% impurities on reductions with CO gives iron. The amount of iron produced will be? A-84kg,b-56kg,d-200kg,d-112kg
Asked by amitjena226 | 30th Nov, 2017, 10:32: AM
Answered by Varsha | 30th Nov, 2017, 02:13: PM
- How to calculate Emphirical formula and Molecular formula? thanks.
- In Chemistry, in a given reaction , how to recognize which reaction it is i.e oxidation,reduction or redox reaction?
- b) one ..
- Find the volume of oxygen at STP required for the complete combustion of 2 litres of carbon monoxide at S.T.P.
- why mole concept important
- A mixture of hydrogen and chlorine occupying 36 cm3 was exploded. On shaking it with water, 4cm3 of hydrogen was left behind. Find the composition of the mixture.
- What volume of oxygen at STP is required to affect the combustion of 11 litres of ethylene [C2H4] at 273o C and 380 mm of Hg pressure? C2H4+3O22CO2 + 2H2O
- Calculate the number of molecules in 1 kg of Calcium Chloride.
- No. of moles in 32g of sulphur molecule.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number