2 persons a and b are working with speed 4km/hr and 5 km/hr in the same directions. Find how far will be b from a after 3 hours?
Asked by PriyaAnk ShaRma | 24th Sep, 2013, 11:56: AM
Distance da = vt = 4 km/h × 3 h = 12 km
Distance db = vt = 5 km/h × 3 h = 15 km
Thus, b will be 3 km away from a after 3 hours.
1) To derive the three kinematical equations.
2) To derive the equation of path of projectile.
3) To derive time of flight of a projectile, and also maximum height reached and horizontal range of projectile.
4) Maximum speed of a vehicle on a banked road.
5) Derive the work energy theorem for a variable force.
6) Expression of speed of two particles after elastic collision between the two.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 24th Sep, 2013, 12:32: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number