2 lines passing through the point (2,3) intersects each other at an angle of 60 degrees. If slope of one line is 2, find the equation of the other line.
Asked by s_patne2002 | 21st Nov, 2015, 04:38: PM
Answered by satyajit samal | 23rd Nov, 2015, 10:36: AM
- 12th sum.plz sry i earlier wrote 11th But ita 12th
- 14th sum plz
- The perpendicular from the origin to the line y = mx+c has length 5 units and slope -2. Find the values of m and c.
- Find the distance between two parallel lines 2x - y + 3 = 0 And 2x - y - 1 = 0
- Find the distance between the lines 9x + 40y - 20 = 0 and 9x + 40 y + 103 = 0
- What is the distance between the parallel lines 4(x + y) + 6 = 0 and 8x + 8y + 24 = 0
- One side of a triangle is the line 2x + 2y = 1. One of the vertices is (4,6). So find the area of the triangle.
- Find the distance of the point (3,4) from the line 3x - 6y - 8 = 0
- Find the distance of the line x = 3 from the origin
- Find the length of the perpendicular from the point (0,5) to the line y - 4 = 0
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number