2 buildings of heights 26 m and 14 m are exactly on opposite sides of the road.If the distance between their tops is 15 m, find the width of the road ?
Asked by Vikas | 13th Jul, 2017, 10:48: AM
Answered by Sneha shidid | 13th Jul, 2017, 11:12: AM
- find the percentage increase in the area of the triangle if it side is doubled
- an isosceles right angled triangle has an area of 8cm square.find the lenght of its hypotenuse.
- The sides of a triangular plot are in the ratio of 3:5:7 and it's perimeter is300 meter .find its area
- The sides of triangular park in ratio of 2:6:7 and it perimeter is 300m. Then its area is
- Find the area of an isosceles triangle whose perimeter is 60cm and each of equal sides is 24cm
- If the area of an equilateral triangle is 16√3cmsq then find the perimeter of the triangle
- the base of a triangular field is three times its altitude is the cost of sowing the field at rupees 58 per hectare is rupees 783 find its base and height
- A piece of paper is in the shape of a right-angled triangle and is cut along a line that is parallel to the hypotenuse, leaving a smaller triangle. There was 35% reduction in the length of the hypotenuse of the triangle. If the area of the original triangle was 34 square inches before the cut, what is the area (in square inches) of the smaller triangle?
- Prove that a median divides a triangle into two triangle of equal area
- find area of a triangle whose sideas are 13cm,14cm and 15cm
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number