2/3 - 4/7
Asked by ashokchhipi2013 | 4th Apr, 2020, 10:49: AM
Answered by Arun | 4th Apr, 2020, 05:08: PM
- x/2+x/3=5 . then x=
- subtract the sum of 11 and 5 from 20.
- Hi 1)Please answerthe following question 2)please explain the cocept,logic and the thought process to solve this question 3)please tell how much time a 7th class student should take to solve this in any competitive exam?
- Add -3/17 and -6/51
- Shobhit spent ₹153 and 75 paise on Monday, ₹250 and 50 paise on Tuesday and ₹ 85 and 9 paise on Wednesday. If he had a total amount equal to ₹ 500, find tha amount left with him?
- Find the sum of the following fractions : (a) (b)
- Simplify the following: (a) ++ (b)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number